Create compelling websites
- Design engaging and device-agnostic web sites.
- Employ industry and design best practices through the web design process.
- Design visual imagery for websites while ensuring they are in line with the brand guidelines.
- Create Information Architectures and structure content to bring structure to chaos.
- Communicate design ideas using user flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Lead the design work on multiple client projects at a time from conception to hand-off.
- Work autonomously, and in close collaboration with the team.
We love people who are
Organized, Disciplined, Articulate, Dog Lovers, Hands-on, Independent and Self-Driven.
- 2+ years of experience creating web designs.
- Good knowledge with Figma and Adobe suite or other design tools.
- Excellence at designing responsive websites for a variety of industries including retail, finance, e-commerce, etc.
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Successfully led design projects in creating great products, with proven skills in mentoring.
- Client interaction experience with the ability to build relationships, understand vision/direction and present designs and concepts.
Don’t forget to send your Resume/CV, your portfolio and tell us why you want to work with us. Shortlisted profiles hear from us within one week.