Get things done!
- You need to have excellent time and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage team responsibilities.
- Experience with interacting with clients, scheduling projects and managing timelines.
- Ability to execute projects to completion and prioritize among competing tasks.
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
We love people who are
Organized, Disciplined, Articulate, Dog Lovers, Hands-on, Independent and Self-Driven.
- You will be the primary point of contact for projects, with clients, agencies, and vendors.
- Hands-on execution of all project-related marketing.
- Taking complete ownership in executing projects, and client deliverables.
- Set timelines and manage a team of designers to develop creatives.
- Develop branding, marketing, and social media campaigns.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.